POF login is an easy task to do but yet there are some problems that most of the users might stuck upon. Here, we’ll be discussing on some of the common plenty of fish login problems and their solutions.
Forgot the password?
Forgetting the password is normal these days as most of the users have many online accounts and they tends to forgets some of the password. Let me tell you this, you don’t need to worry if you forgot your password, it is quiet easy to reset your login password and your previous data will not be deleted.
OK, that being said, here are the few steps to Reset your Forgotten Password:
- First off, go to the official website of POF.
- Here in the homepage, click on “Meet me” menu.
- Now, you’ll see the login box in the center of the page and below that box, you’ll see the text that reads “Reset Password“. Click on that.
- Or, you can directly go here http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx to reset your login password.
- Now, enter your email address and click on “Submit“.
- Reset link will be sent to your email address. Click on that link and choose your new password. As simple as that.
There are many reasons that users wishes to delete their login account. When you find your match, this account is of no use. Therefore, if you wish to delete POF account, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Login to your POF account.
- Now, go to this link: http://www.pof.com/deleteaccountb.aspx.
- Here, you need to provide your POF username and password and as well as reason for leaving and few other questions.
- Fill all the questions and click on “delete account” at the bottom of the page.
Well these are some of the common login problems faced by the users recently and hope it helped you. If you have any additional queries regarding login problems, feel free to write to us.